Blackwater offer a complete package from Design & Manufacture to Delivery and Installation. We are continuously improving the quality of our designs and upgrading our specifications to ensure our customers receive premium products at competitive prices
Design & Engineering
- Designs and drawings are on AutoCAD and Solidworks. All drawings are issued in 2D and 3D format.
- Designs and Drawings are controlled under our quality management system
- In house software for the calculation of lifting lug sizes for vessels; full calculations for pressure vessels, wind loadings and centre of gravity calculations for road tankers and vessels as well as heating & cooling gradient calculations for your specific process
- Material analysis software to ensure we use the best possible materials for your product
Our team of highly skilled team design and manufacture to exacting standards to give our customers guaranteed quality and excellent craftsmanship for which we are renowned.
Health & Safety
- Blackwater is fully committed to achieving and maintaining the highest health and safety standards to ensure the health and safety of our employees and clients is our number one priority.
- A health & safety team consisting of management, engineers & craftsmen ensure the companies health & safety policies are constantly renewed, updated & implemented.
- All craftspeople have relevant health and safety qualifications including lifting, slinging, SafePASS, first aid training, noise assessment, manual handling, abrasive wheel training, MEWP and confined space.
- All installation and erection of tanks are complete with full site surveys, risk assessments and method statements.
Delivery & Installation
- Worldwide Delivery and Installation to a maximum of 72 hours for Ireland and the UK, 1-2 weeks for Europe and 3-4 weeks to the Middle East
- Delivery and installation comply with all relevant health and safety standards
- Full Site Surveys, Lift Plans, Risk assessments and safety method statements are included as standard
Turn Key Projects
Blackwater’s’ engineers handle all aspects of customer projects from design, construction and manufacture to final commissioning, FAT & SAT testing and documentation. Blackwater bring their expertise and experience to all stages of projects management
We can offer complete project design and look after all aspects of your project from concept, 2D & 3D design, build, process pipework, electrical controls and installation to final commissioning.
- Products are supported by a full back up and spare parts service
- Technical support to customer by dedicated engineering team
- Out of hours service if required and Site visits as required
- We constantly review our designs to ensure upgrades and new technical development proposals are offered to our clients.
- Maintenance contracts are available on all products supplied