ADR Regulation Road Tankers
In 2003 Blackwater Engineering extended its range of road tanker with a 100% stainless steel oil tanker, fully compliant with new ADR regulations and competitive in price and weight to carbon steel and aluminium to its range of road tankers.
This development marks a comeback to the petroleum industry. From 1972 to 1985 the company supplied large quantities of aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel tankers to the petroleum industry. However since the mid eighties Blackwater has concentrated exclusively on stainless steel production.
Features & Benefits
- - Stainless steel construction. No painting required. Brushed / polished / 2B stainless steel finish available
- - Supplied with stainless steel foot valves
- - Fitted with pneumatically operated folding handrail
- - Blackwater provide completed job file and issue insurance certification
- - Installation of metering, load cells & calibration at our factory means tanks are operating immediately upon arrival at your plant
- - In-house software enables exact calculation of road tanker weight distribution
- - 3-year guarantee on workmanship and parts