We are continuously improving the quality of our designs and upgrading our specifications to ensure our customers receive premium products at the best value for money
- Designs and drawings are on Autocad 2004 and Autodesk Inventor 7
- Designs and Drawings are controlled under ISO 9001 quality system
- In house software for the calculation of lifting lug sizes for vessels; optimum dimensions for pressure vessel applications; loading and centre of gravity for road tankers and vessels & heating & cooling gradient for your specific process
- Material analysis software to ensure we use the best possible materials for your product
Our team of highly skilled specialists design and manufacture to exacting standards to give our customers guaranteed quality and excellent craftsmanship for which we are renowned
- Vessels are designed and manufactured to BS5750 PT1 / BS5500 / PD 5500 / ASME VIII, BS 5500
- In 1991 the company was awarded ISO 9001/ BS5750 PT1
- In 1981 British Engine accredited the company to manufacture to BS5500
Health & Safety
Blackwater is fully committed to achieving and maintaining the highest health and safety standards.
- - A health and safety team consisting of management, technicians and craftsmen ensure the companies health and safety policies implemented.
- - All craftspeople have relevant qualifications including lifting, health and safety, first aid and noise assessment.
- - All installation and erection of tanks is complete with risk assessment and method statement
- Products are supported by a full back up and parts service
- Technical support to customers
- Site visits as required
- Upgrades and new technical development proposals
- Maintenance contracts